Viewing assignments on Sightreading Coach
- Students, please ask your teacher for an invitation!
- Click the link in your email invitation to create an account (Using iOS? Get the app here — Using Android? Get the app here).
- After a 30-day free trial, student subscriptions are $2/month and provide full access to all exercises in the app.
Playing the Exercises
- Use the green Play button to listen to a model performance.
- Use the red Record button to record yourself (after a two-measure count-off).
- You will receive a score based on your notes and rhythm, and a feedback graph will display below the music. If there were note mistakes, the line will turn red (or yellow if the Sightreading Coach is less certain about whether a mistake was made). If the tempo was unsteady, the line will go up for rushing, or down for dragging. Hover or tap on the line to reveal more information!
- Click Submit to send your recording to your teacher, or Try Again to make another attempt. Keep practicing and improve your scores!
Students: Get Started
Students, here’s how to sign in, practice your first assignments, and submit your recordings to your teacher.